Software Competitiveness International S.A. (Soft Com International), is a rapidly growing, innovative Software Company, located in Athens. Through our team, of highly motivated Software Engineers with a strong technical background and long experience in complex international projects, we provide to our customers, both locally and globally, technical excellence and valuable services.
In the year 2020, among other company’s achievements, we continued to increase our international reputation and to expand our presence internationally and locally, in our established and new technologies and market sectors, generating new and technologically very promising working positions in Greece.
Awards 2019: Greek Exports Award: op Innovation in Exports -Silver Award / HR Awards 2019: Best team building program - Silver Award amp; Best employee engagement strategy - Silver Award
Currently we are looking for
Senior Software Engineer for Build Automation (Docker, C++) - Athens
to offer their services for our international projects for workflow and output management systems, from our company’s premises in Athens.
About the Role:
- Creating Docker containers for
- Creation of cross-platform packages with Conan and the Venlo Linux toolchain (with connection to Artifactory)
- Execution of integration tests
- (virtualization for arm architecture with QEMU)
- Integration of Docker containers in Jenkins pipelines
- Automated creation of Docker containers in Jenkins or GitLab CI / CD and deployment via Artifactory
- Script-based automation of administrative tasks via REST APIs or GraphQL
- Implementation of activation services via Rest API
- Extension of Jenkins shared libraries including automated testing
- Implementation of scripts for Build Automation
- Implementation of Dockerfiles for the creation of Docker Images
- Follow world standards of processes
- willing to take on new challenges in a very dynamically working company
- a strong analytical-, problem solving- and troubleshooting skills,
- able to adapt quickly to new and challenging technical and business-related environment
- able to work independently,
- a team player, with strong communication skills, able to cooperate with others within a multi-national environment,
- able to cooperate with cross-functional work teams,
- goal orientation,
- flexible enough to work in a fast-paced environment, according to the customer’s mentality,
- University Degree in Computer Science, Electrical-/ Electronics Engineering, telecommunications or relevant discipline,
- Experienced software developer with experience in Docker, in C ++ / cross-platform development, build automation and Groovy, Python
- Docker, Artifactory, Jenkins, GCC / C ++, CMake, Git, GitLab, Conan, REST / GraphQL, Kubernetes, QEMU
- Fluent in English and Greek.
The successful candidate will be part of a team of highly qualified professionals, already established in Greece (Athens) and being involved in the full software development lifecycle. They will have an enabling the project-related CI/CD infrastructure (Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Jira) in Greece or in Germany.
- Ability to travel abroad, as needed ( lt; 10%)
- Participation to a technical test
In case you are willing to become part of our team and make the difference, please send your detailed CV in English, quoting reference ref: CA-BA/03/21, to the following e-mail address: , asap.
Starting date of the cooperation: asap
All applications will be treated as confidential.
For information regarding our company, please consult our web site: www.softcom-int.com
What we offer:
- Continuous learning opportunities for professional software development of large scale project and software development processes along the software development lifecycle
- a competitive remuneration package, based on qualification / experience
- Private health insurance on the company’s group program
- Training budget
- Excellent working environment and work-life balance
- Centrally located, proximity to public transport lines
- work in a challenging multinational environment.