We are looking for passionate and high skilled Fraud / 3d Party Risk Officer to join our Viva Wallet teams in Greece (Athens), Portugal (Lisbon) amp; Poland (Warsaw). The successful candidate will the join the Risk amp; AML team, reporting to Group's Fraud Risk Manager , and he will be responsible for the overall handling of daily Risk amp; Fraud tasks in regards to the communication with Payment Card Schemes and Financial Institutions.
More specifically, you will:
- Liaise with International Payment Card Schemes and Financial Institutions on Group's Risk amp; AML related issues, questionnaires, reviews and add hoc reports.
- Service internal customers’ requests on Group's Risk amp; AML related issues
- Coordinate with internal customers in preparing requests and proposals before escalation to Risk amp; AML management.
- Support Operational Risk framework evolution in terms of setting up and overseeing
- Fraud / Financial Crime Risk Assessment
- New Products / Services Risk Assessment
- New Countries Risk Assessment
- New segments / industries Risk Assesment
- Participate in add hoc fraud investigations
- Manage operational losses, including loss reporting
- Participate in the coordination of collections in case of external operational loss and process/procedures enhancements in case of internal operational loss.
- Involve at Risk amp; AML training program for both Risk amp; AML functions as well as Institute's employees and executives
To be considered a right fit for this specific position, you should have:
- Demonstrable experience (3-5 years) in Product or Risk or Compliance management within the context of merchant acquiring or payment cards issuing or fund transfers
- Proven knowledge of international Card Associations (MasterCard and/or Visa and/or AMEX etc) Regulations and Mandates
- Understanding and follow up of ever - evolving payments regulatory framework
- Self-propelled thinker and doer with positive, empathetic and hands-on attitude
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and ownership
- Professional certifications in Anti-Fraud / Risk to be considered a plus
- IT, Statistics/Maths, Economics or Legal background preferred
- Proficient level over written and spoken English, in addition to native language, is mandatory. Further EEA-31 language knowledge will be considered a plus.
We are offering an attractive competitive salary and the opportunity for a rapid career development in the fastest growing FinTech in Europe, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast- paced multinational environment.