Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 50+ offices across 20 countries and 4 continents.
Our Player Support Service Line is looking for an experienced Customer Support Manager (PS PM) to manage the hand off and delivery of multiple multilingual projects of different sizes, simultaneously and will be responsible for Clients, Team Leads and Agents.
Our Player Support Project Manager will also track and manage projects budget and operational profitability and ensure timely and accurate billing as well as proactively manage changes in projects scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
Main responsibilities will be in particular:
- Manage and take control of multiple multilingual projects concurrently. Overall headcount between 50-100 CS Agents on average.
- Assume full ownership on assigned projects and make sure clients' expectations are met, assigning a team accordingly and if needed by reasonably adjusting processes and setups.
- Advise clients on best practices and agree on project processes and timelines.
- Prepare schedules and liaise with the Team Leads and facilities based on availability and suitability for the project.
- Organize and lead kick off meetings for assigned projects.
- Participate in designing and improving processes, methodologies and tools.
- Define test strategy in accordance with project schedule and budget requirements.
- Plan project activities in order to maximize the use of specific resources (either specialized staff or equipment).
- Communicate department software and hardware requirements to the Line Manager.
- Set up and maintain projects in internal financial database system.
- Track and manage project budgets and operational profitability and ensure timely and accurate billing.
- Provide relevant and thorough briefings to the Team Leads and agents and ensure that the overall project strategy and client expectations are understood by all members of the teams.
- Track and manage performance and KPIs of the project.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Report project statuses and information to management team on a regular basis.
- Initiate milestone reviews and post project reviews and action any process changes/improvements accordingly.
- Develop and foster lasting relationships with clients.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Maintain and communicate Team Leads’ and agents’ performance records, including providing feedback and mentoring on an ongoing basis.
- Adhere to and provide input into all Keywords policies, processes and security.
The key responsibilities may vary during peak business periods, absences or workload fluctuations, and support to management as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Project Management, or Client support management. Experience in the Video Games or related industry would be an asset.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, multiple project types concurrently and large teams.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Agility, versatility, capacity to embrace change.
- Must possess ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Client-facing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to prepare and control a work schedule and deliver to budget.
- Ability to prepare, interpret, and effectively utilize management information reports.
- Analytic and problem solving.
- Is a leader, capable of rallying teams to achieve common goals together and inspire success in others.
- Awareness of the bigger picture, considers the project, client, company, and team when making decisions.
- Conflict resolution skills and assertive.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of games development process.
- Advanced skills with MS Excel and Google Sheets.
- Experience with working in an international environment.
- Game industry experience.
- Passion for video games.
- Availability to relocate/work from our Katowice office in Poland.
- Possibility of working base on an employment contract in Poland.
- Work on interesting projects! We support both AAA games from the biggest developers as well as indie games.
- Attractive salary.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Benefits package - private medical care including dental care amp; MultiSport card.
- Paid holidays.
- Relocation package.
- Free parking space within the business complex.
- Free beverages amp; fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Company parties.
- Pleasant location in the business area Green Park.
Due to the recent developments regarding COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home whenever possible. As soon as the situation is over, it will be preferred to work from the office in Katowice, Poland, but the hiring team may exceptionally consider candidates who won't be available for the relocation due to various reasons.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.