We are looking for someone to be part of our factoring team in the area of sales. Experience should include outbound sales and/or customer service preferably in the B2B space. If you have worked in related fields, are enthusiastic, and get excited about financial innovation we would like to hear from you.
WHO ARE WE?
Flexfin is a new online lending business that provides factoring services to SMEs in Greece and Cyprus. We are changing the way small businesses think about their receivables by offering them simple, transparent, and innovative financing solutions with minimal paperwork and no hidden costs.
In Greece, Flexfin SA is the only independent factoring company licensed and regulated by the Bank of Greece and is backed by a diverse group of investors, which includes a number of successful entrepreneurs as well as a leading Greek bank.
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Manage marketing channels
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Handle and follow through the onboarding process of prospective clients
- Follow company's policies and procedures
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- At least 2 years work experience in sales and/or customer service, preferably in the B2B space ideally via telephone or online channels
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Customer oriented attitude
- Problem solving mindset and enthusiasm for innovation
- Self motivated and driven
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- An ability to deliver projects and answer enquiries on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications and general comfort with IT systems
- Experience in the factoring sector and working familiarity with banking and factoring software will be considered a plus
We offer a competitive salary with additional benefits and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic environment.