We are looking for someone to be part of our factoring team in the area of operations. While experience is not a requirement, accounting literacy and knowledge of factoring are welcome. We seek someone with a keen interest to learn, who is willing to work hard, and grow through this position. If you are enthusiastic and get excited about financial innovation we would like to hear from you.
WHO ARE WE?
Flexfin is a new online lending business that provides factoring services to SMEs in Greece and Cyprus. We are changing the way small businesses think about their receivables by offering them simple, transparent, and innovative financing solutions with minimal paperwork and no hidden costs.
In Greece, Flexfin SA is the only independent factoring company licensed and regulated by the Bank of Greece and is backed by a diverse group of investors, which includes a number of successful entrepreneurs as well as a leading Greek bank.
- Sales ledger reconciliation
- Contact debtors to verify receivables open balances and enquire about overdue payments
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Investigate historical data for each debt
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Follow all companies policies and procedures
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Solid business sense
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Customer oriented attitude
- Problem solving mindset and enthusiasm for innovation
- Comfort with numbers
- Self motivated and driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications and general comfort with IT systems
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Experience in the factoring sector and working familiarity with banking and factoring software will be considered a plus
We offer a competitive salary with additional benefits and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic environment.